Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The Sixth Sense 1999 [English] [DVDR].XViD Torrent Download

The Sixth Sense (1999)

Good rate 5 Bad rate 1


The Sixth Sense torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 100
Peers: 63

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 1999
Genre: Drama, Mystery, Thriller
Director: M. Night Shyamalan
Starring: Bruce Willis, Haley Joel Osment, Toni Collette

Description:
A boy who communicates with spirits that do not know they're dead seeks the help of a disheartened child psychologist.
Review:
When I first saw the sixth sense, I did not know what to expect. I think I will look forward to for a good horror movie scary. I was very surprised. I found that the goal of this film was more than just trying to scare the audience. I found this film shows not only afraid of emotion, but faith, determination, sadness, loss and love. In the end it was so amazing, I saw it again. The second time I saw him, I did it from a completely different point of view (this is a quality very rare for any movie), and I enjoyed it even How much or even more. I also, like many in the audience, trying to detect errors in the story. I could not find one. In addition, for those who appreciate the great Soundtracks music only help improve the experience of the film. I believe that a great film is one that helps the viewer to experience life and the world a different way. The sixth sense is one of those films that makes it extraordinary to me. This film reflects on some difficult topics that will make the audience was asked to leave the questions will never finish. Questions about death, about letting go of love and eternal devotion, the love between parents and children and between husband and wife. Maybe I read too much into this film very nice things, but I believe it will be difficult to find a film that touches on these issues so sharp and so well for many years .


No comments:

Post a Comment