Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The Shawshank Redemption 1994 (English) [DVD] Torrent Download

The Shawshank Redemption (1994)

Good rate 10 Bad rate 5


The Shawshank Redemption torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 106
Peers: 55

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 1994
Genre: Crime, Drama
Director: Frank Darabont
Starring: Tim Robbins, Morgan Freeman, Bob Gunton

Description:
Two men in prison bond number of years, more than consolation, and possible rescue to find the decency of common actions.
Review:
Why I want to write this commentary on 234 Shawshank Redemption? I'm not sure - almost everything that can be said about what is being said. But, like many other people who have written reviews, I was and am deeply moved by this simple and eloquent representation of hope s and friendship and redemption. The only movie I've ever seen that effects me is how tightly To Kill a Mockingbird. Both films leave me feeling that seemed Pasteur them.It does not intend to see this movie at all: I do not ot Prison likes movies and i dont normally watch it. I work in a library branches and one day I was checking Shawshank Redemption by one of our old customers, he said, whenever I feel down , or depressed, I check this movie and I watch it and always makes me feel better. At that time, I thought that was very strange. One day there was nothing on TV rather than things that absolutely is not intended in any circumstances or things that you have seen many times already. I remembered what she said, so I forgot. I saw it many times since then and it gets better with the effects of any specific action showing.No - Men only prison uniforms talking with each other.The Shawshank Redemption and To Kill a Mockingbird is the best movies I have ever seen. Do not judge by its technical merits - I dont care about that. I read that Citizen Kane or Godfather or this or that movie is the best movie ever made. They may have good technique or be the most influential motion pictures ever made, but not the best. The best films are those that touch the soul. It takes a movie like The Shawshank Redemption touch the soul.


No comments:

Post a Comment