Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince 2009 (English) (DVD-R) Torrent Download

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2009)

Good rate 9 Bad rate 1


Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 141
Peers: 51

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2009
Genre: Adventure, Family, Fantasy
Director: David Yates
Starring: Daniel Radcliffe, Michael Gambon, Rupert Grint

Description:
As you is Harry Potter begins his sixth year at Hogwarts school Witchcraft and Wizardry, reveals old book the highlighted mysteriously This book is ownership Napoli Napoli Bloods and begins Loaded more Lorda Voldemort dark pros & scaron ; past.
Review:
I was lucky enough to see the preview of the Half-Blood Prince for three days before the opening day. I saw it a second time with my son, who is not quite ten, but that is generally mature for his age and not be afraid: easy. Two of my impressions of the unique advantage of both adult and child perspectives film. I just recently started reading my true Harry Potter fan after my son introduced me to the movies a couple of years ago. I finished the last book, just three weeks before seeing the movie adaptation of Half-Blood Prince for the first time. As the book details a very fresh in my mind, I had high expectations for the film. And Yates, the production team and the cast delivered safely. Picture impressed on many levels from an aesthetic point of view. Landscape peeled and washed the color worn continuously feeling of dread and foreboding. Standard train trip to Hogwarts was especially harsh, parched landscape seen in the hot sun and dotted with dark pools of water. Regular lush greenery and joyous train seen.Personally nowhere, I felt the pace was spot-on and the picture elegant make time for all the main points of the storyline for advice. But only if you like the plot line driven by character and emotion. As for the younger lot, gorgeous wizard duels and attacks by magical creatures, and the first half of the film stretches a bit. My son definitely got impatient and do not understand the refinement and sophistication of the plot and the film approach.Most threatening and dark tone of the film was also missing him, but I had the delight finer details to promote increasing public understanding of interfering in the darkness. There are worse things in life to fear but big hairy spiders. My son missed seeing them


No comments:

Post a Comment