Tuesday, July 16, 2013

House at the End of the Street 2012 English DVDRip Dual Audio Torrent Download

House at the End of the Street (2012)

Good rate 13 Bad rate 5


House at the End of the Street torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 101
Peers: 74

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2012
Genre: Horror, Thriller
Director: Mark Tonderai
Starring: Jennifer Lawrence, Max Thieriot, Elisabeth Shue

Description:
A mother and daughter move to a new town and find themselves living next door to a house where a young girl murdered her parents. When her daughter friend surviving son, she learns the story is far from over.
Review:
This movie was a pleasant surprise for me, because I thought it would be more of a horror movie ... I would not call it, I'd call a great suspense thriller with great twists and turns here and there. I liked the casting and plot. The actors did a good job, esp. the young male lead college student. This is a story that could have happened in reality, IMO. The music was a big part of the film, too. Good soundtrack, while I was aware of it, it was not far from the scenes, but built my anxiety! It was like a different character. Definitely worth checking out for all the right reasons. Very entertaining and kept my attention at all times. All this without a lot of blood and guts - made me think of the old movies Alfred Hitchcock thriller type mass was due to the audience expectations and fantasy. Finally, I thought the plot was discovered, but was surprised at how wrong I was. Login to leave the theater.


No comments:

Post a Comment