Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The Dictator 2012 Eng.[DVDRip].Dual Audio Torrent Download

The Dictator (2012)

Good rate 24 Bad rate 4


The Dictator torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 135
Peers: 52

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2012
Genre: Comedy
Director: Larry Charles
Starring: Sacha Baron Cohen, Ben Kingsley, Anna Faris

Description:
The heroic story of a dictator who risks his life to ensure that democracy would never come to the country he so lovingly oppressed.
Review:
I usually avoid movies I know I will include the obvious and crude humor, because its just not my cup of tea. Thus, right off the bat I was waiting for this movie to be absolutely terrible ... I do not know if it was my low expectations before the show, but I actually enjoyed this film very much. In order to enjoy this movie, however, you have several separate yourself from thinking too much in abundance racist and crude humor contained in the film. However, the dictator of satire, this film makes fun of the real world, and if you let it be, it makes you realize (laughing) into racist stereotypes of thought and ordinary people every day. So, it has its weird and explicit scenes, but overall, I think this is the substance, and it was very funny. Put your Victorian influence in the side for the night and have a good laugh. Watch.


No comments:

Post a Comment