Monday, July 29, 2013

The Shawshank Redemption 1994 English DVDRip (x264) Torrent Download

The Shawshank Redemption (1994)

Good rate 20 Bad rate 5


The Shawshank Redemption torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 138
Peers: 57

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 1994
Genre: Crime, Drama
Director: Frank Darabont
Starring: Tim Robbins, Morgan Freeman, Bob Gunton

Description:
Find consolation and final payment by the actions of two common decency, men's tie on a number of years of imprisonment.
Review:
Why would I write 234 comments Getting The Shawshank? I'm not sure - almost everything you could possibly say about it is said. But like many other people who have written reviews, I was and I was deeply moved by this simple and clear description of hope and friendship and redemption. The only other movie I've ever seen that effects me as strongly To Kill a Mockingbird. Both films make me feel cleaner for nagki watched them.I do not intend to see this movie at all, I do not like prison movies and I do not normally watch it. I work at a library branch, and one day while I was reviewing The Shawshank Getting one of our older customers, he said to me, 'Whenever I feel down or depressed, I see this movie and watch it and It always makes me feel better. At the time, I thought it was very strange. One day there was nothing on TV besides, I really do not want to look under any circumstances or things that I've seen too many times more. I remembered what he said, so I watched it. I watched it many many times since then, and it is getting better with every action showing.No, no special effects - just in prison uniforms talking to each other.The Getting Shawshank and To Kill a Mockingbird is the best movie I've ever seen. I do not judge it by its technical merits - I do not really care about that. I read that Citizen Kane or The Godfather or this or that movie is the best movie ever made. They can have the best technology or being the most influential films ever made, but not the best. The best movies are the ones hit the soul. It takes a movie like The Shawshank touch Getting soul.


No comments:

Post a Comment