Friday, August 9, 2013

Back to the Future 1985 Eng BluRay.AC3 Torrent Download

Back to the Future Part II (1989)

Good rate 21 Bad rate 2


Back to the Future Part II torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 113
Peers: 88

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 1989
Genre: Adventure, Comedy, Sci-Fi
Director: Robert Zemeckis
Starring: Michael J. Fox, Christopher Lloyd, Lea Thompson

Description:
After visiting 2015, Marty McFly forced to repeat his visit to 1955 to prevent disastrous changes to 1985 ... without interfering with his first trip.
Review:
As a huge BTTF fan, I must admit that this is the best BTTF flick ever made. It has all the ingredients to please all audiences of all ages. I personally like the 50s stuff in it, but I'm also a big 80 fan (Currently in the movie) and the future is just hilarious. Obviously ... It's been almost two decades since this movie came out, and now we know that the future is in BTTF two is kind of funny, but hey ... you remember Total Recall? Now is also a future that would never see daylight, but at least BTTF 2 future amusing.I have seen this movie over a dozen times, and I tried to find things that are not true, movie mistakes, etc. (yes.. I'ma pain ..) but the thing is, I know it's wrong (like reflections in a window), but this movie keeps the mind drifts off, enchanted by the great history and great moments. Of course, Spielberg never intended to have more ingredients than last (50s), present and future. But nearly 20 years later ... It is also (another) good movie to see what the 80s was all about. (So ​​another great moment for people of my age, born in the late 70's) I recommend this movie to anyone, but seeing BTTF (the first film ) first, because you can not see part two or three without seeing it in the right order. Have fun! (I recommend the trilogy box, you can buy it anywhere)


No comments:

Post a Comment