Tuesday, July 9, 2013

42 2013 English (DVDRip) [XViD] Torrent Download

42 (2013)

Good rate 5 Bad rate 2


42 torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 103
Peers: 51

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2013
Genre: Biography, Drama, Sport
Director: Brian Helgeland
Starring: Chadwick Boseman, Harrison Ford, Nicole Beharie

Description:
History of the life of Jackie Robinson and the executive management team Rickey his history, making the signing of Brooklyn Dodgers.VÄ"sturÄ" life of Jackie Robinson and the executive management team Rickey his history making signing Brooklyn Dodgers.
Review:
Im now a middle-aged black man and I wonder sometimes if young people it.I was born in Richmond, VA, and Im 1 (one) retired generation segregation. It is because of this that was shot by the performance of these young players. Chadwick Boseman & Nicole Beharie done a magnificent job portraying the grace and courage of Robinsons.I could have done. Boseman has uncanny resemblance to Jackie, and his performance was so visceral that showed me that I could not have done it.I did not have the courage to confront racism for not fighting. I did not have the patience to wait for the time until people decided it was time to see me as more than sub-human. I totally did not take the risk of playing a game while people threatened my wife and child.When Jackie finally got angry enough to break his bat against a wall, which was the only thing I could relate to - then realized I had go back there because it was more than him - I was stunned by her courage.This is more than a movie about baseball. The nuances like to see people in second class seat is turning out to support Robinson in full dress Sunday church service was touching film not only me.This mother Jackie. My is from New York, and she was 7 when Jackie joined the Dodgers. Remember this clearly.Its obvious because you (like me) take your children to see this film because it shows what happened and how we've come. For me, it shows what others did for me I could not do for her myself.This film has cheesy parts - like many films of this ilk, it disinfects some things and beautiful bow tie on some issues glossed over in numbers ..... this does not mean that it is pretty damn good film.Im cynical these days. It's rare to see a film with a lump in my throat all the time. I am indebted young actors to portray the people of my grandparents generation with style, class and urgency.I will own this movie when available and that data can not be soon enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment